The Week Ahead Activities…
- Morning Worship Service at 11am – Rev. Kenny Macleod. Sunday Club for P1-7 and Creche will be on as usual.
- Praise Group meets at 4.30pm in the church hall
- Evening Worship Service at 6pm – Rev. Kenny Macleod
Most Weekly Activities on Holiday Now
- Foodbank open in the church hall from 2.30-4.30pm. Final session of 2021
- Midweek Prayer Meeting meets on Zoom ID: 707 129 3433 at 7.30pm – All welcome to join with us.
- Merry Christmas!
Sunday 26th December
- Morning Worship at 11am: Kenny
- Evening Worship at 6pm: Kenny
News and Notices
- Praise Group: For anyone who would like to practice and learn some psalms and hymns please do join us at 4.30pm in the church hall. For more info see Lisa Macrae or Carina – email@example.com
- Free Church Youth Camps are back and better than ever! Register your place now at freechurchyouthcamps.org – booking closes Monday 31st January 2022
- If you would like to subscribe to The Record magazine (£22 per year) sign up on the sheet at the front door or let Carina know. There is also a new sign up to receive Praying for One Another points (which combines local and global missionary prayer notes) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Club will be on holiday until Sunday 9th January 2022 look forward to seeing you all then!
- International Student Christmas Boxes: BIG thank you to all who signed up to make these boxes. We welcomed 20 International Students in to the church building for a coffee hour including invites to church service – If you are interested in helping out with the work of International Student Ministry in Dowanvale let Carina know – email@example.com
Foodbank could do with…
- Pasta Sauce / Curry sauce in jars
- Tinned Vegetables
- Tinned Soup
- UHT Milk
- Chocolate Spread
- Peanut Butter
- Toilet Roll – *priority*
- Shower Gel and Shampoo
If you would like any notices to be included in this weekly update please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org