Sunday 30th October
Morning Service at 11am – Prof. Noel Peacock
Creche available and Sunday Club classes for pre-school to S3 ages during the service
Tea and Coffee refreshments served after the morning service
Evening Service at 6pm – Allan Thomson
Praise group meets at 5pm before the evening service; everyone welcome along to learn and practice hymns and psalm singing
Student & Young Workers fellowship after the evening service for some food and catch up
Monday 31st October
Monday Youth Club for 8-16 year olds is back on tonight from 7-8.30pm. Games, activities, snacks and Bible talk! Come along and bring your friends
Tuesday 1st November
Top Tots our babies & toddler group meets today from 10-11.30am. We would love to see you along!
Foodbank open in the church hall from 2.30-4.30pm
Wednesday 2nd November
Home Groups this week as we meet for Study 2 of ‘Experiencing God’. The Central group meets at the church building. West, North and South groups meet via zoom at 7.30pm. Get in touch with the church office for more information or if you require a study book.
Thursday 3rd November
Foodbank open in the church hall from 2.30am-4.30pm
Glasgow International Conversations on tonight at 7.30pm – a meeting place for International Students and locals
Saturday 5th November
Men’s breakfast meets today from 8.30 – 10am for bacon rolls and a time in the bible
Sunday 6th November
Morning Worship at 11am: Rev. Kenny Macleod
Evening Worship at 6pm: Rev. Kenny Macleod
News and Notices
- Job opportunity: We are still on the look out for a Youth Worker for the congregation. If this position could be for you please get in touch or share with someone you know who may be suitable. More details can be found here: Vacancy: Youth & Student Worker
IJM / Restore Glasgow Event ‘Spot the signs: Human trafficking in Healthcare’ will be held in the church building at 7pm on Tuesday November the 8th . This is sure to be a useful and challenging event please make it along if you can. Speak to Adrianna Swindler if you have questions about the event.
- Top Tots our babies & toddler group will will be back on Tuesday 1st November
- Safeguarding Training: If you work with Children / Vulnerable adults in the Church you NEED to have completed Safeguarding training in the last 3 years and if not you MUST have completed one by the end of 2022. For a list of dates the training is running and to sign up visit: https://freechurch.org/safeguarding
- CrossReach are looking for a volunteer to be a listening ear and generally help out in one of their services. Please see this link: Support Volunteer | CrossReach Individuals need to be respectful of our Christian faith and values but as a volunteer you do not have to have a church membership or feel you are a christian in the Free Church sense. The residential Rehab on Westland Drive is also looking for a volunteer gardener if anyone is interested in that also! Email: Catriona.McCabe@crossreach.org.uk
- Sign up for Praying for One Another prayer points here: https://freechurch.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=bfe4fb815ef2db28dab25b8e1&id=c962f325af this is a weekly email with prayer points for Free Church congregations and also the Free Church mission partners across the globe.
This week the foodbank could do with…
- Toilet Rolls
- Tinned Fruit
- UHT Milk
- Instant noodles
- Instant Pastas
- Cuppa Soups
- Tinned meats e.g tuna, ham, beef
- Tinned meals e.g chilli con carne, bentos pies etc
- Plastic Bags!
If you would like any notices to be included in this weekly update or for the screens in church please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org