Sunday 19th March 2023
Morning Service at 11am – Rev. Kenny Macleod
Sunday Club for P1-S3 and a creche available during the service.
Tea & Coffee served after the service
Evening Service at 6pm – Rev. Kenny Boyd
Monday 20th March
Monday Club is on tonight! A youth club for all 8-16 year olds with games, snacks, craft, activities and a bible talk. Would love to see you and your friends there
Tuesday 21st March
Top Tots Baby & Toddler group meets today from 10-11.30am. We’d love to welcome you and your wee one along. No need to book or pay – free of charge!
The Partick Pantry foodbank open today from 2.30-4.30pm
Christianity Explored starts tonight at 7.30pm in the church hall. Week 1/8 looking at the gospel of Mark and who Jesus is. Everyone encouraged to join us and bring a friend!
Wednesday 23rd March
Tonight at 7.30pm we have our midweek prayer meeting in the church hall and we encourage all to join us for a time of prayer and encouragement from God’s word. Option to join through Zoom also available.
Thursday 24th March
Glasgow International Conversations – our meeting place for International Students and locals – is on tonight from 7.30 – 8.30pm
Sunday 25th March
Morning Worship at 11am: Rev. Kenny Macleod
Evening Worship at 6pm: Rev. Kenny Macleod
News and Notices
- Christianity Explored Course is starting on Tuesday 7th of March and runs for 8 weeks as we explore together who Jesus was, why he came to earth and what it means for me. Everyone welcome to join us – Christians and sceptics alike!
- The Record: if you would like to subscribe or re-subscribe to The Record (the monthly magazine from the Free Church of Scotland) for 2023 then let Carina know. See her in person, message or email her on email@example.com
- The Partick Pantry: has a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thepartickpantry give us a like!
- If you would like to receive email or paper copy prayer points about the ongoing foodbank ministry please get in touch with Ruth Gilchrist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This week the foodbank could do with…
- Tinned Meals
- Tinned Fruit
- Rice Pudding
- Micro Rice
- Sweetcorn / Tinned Potatoes
- Instant noodles / pasta / cuppa soup
If you would like any notices to be included in this weekly update or for the screens in church please email it to email@example.com